Mark Cuban’s Weekly Report; Screaming Emails; Cracking Jokes; Julie’s Olive Oil WonMay 4, 2017
49er’s Draft Values; 70% Market Share; AI Assistant; Sold OutMay 18, 2017
"…insights for scaleups"
HEADLINES: (3 Book Deals)
Affiliate Marketing Goes Mainstream — paying only for marketing that delivers results is the beauty of affiliate marketing. Once only a channel for internet marketers, affiliate marketing is going mainstream as major companies are finding a benefit in partnering with companies that have massive lists of customers likely to but their products/services and only paying a commission for those who purchase vs. renting a list or buying ads.
Performance Partnerships (Just $.99 this week) — EOer Robert Glazer is one of the leaders in the affiliate marketing space and just published a book this week called Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing. This week the Kindle version is just $.99, so grab a copy. GPro and book club members will receive a copy of his book. Robert is also keynoting our fall ScaleUp Summit Oct 17 – 18, St. Louis.
Culture is Everything (Free Chapter 1) — Tristan White, founder of The Physio Co (8 time Best Places to Work winner in Australia), has pre-released his first book titled Culture Is Everything: The Story And System Of A Start-Up That Became Australia's Best Place To Work. Tristan details a repeatable set of rituals that he and his team have created over 13 years which makes the complex task of building a strong culture much simpler. He's even broken it down to a checklist for you to follow. If you are an entrepreneur or leader and want to build a strong culture, then read this book for a practical case study in how it's accomplished. Chapter 1 is free to download.
New Edition of Multipliers (Free Webinar if Ordered by May 20) — Liz Wiseman's breakthrough leadership book which created a new language inside companies – multipliers and diminishers – has released a significantly updated edition. Order by May 20 and you'll be invited to a free webinar with Liz. Here's the new content (Liz's voice):
- A new chapter on how to deal with Diminishers and minimize their impact on yourself and others.(chapter 8) – This is the main reason I wrote the new edition – readers were desperate for strategies for dealing with the inevitable Diminishers in their lives.
- A new chapter on the ways that well-intended leaders become "Accidental Diminishers." (chapter 7) – This is a double click on the most popular idea in the book and where most of the learning/tractions is for executives.
- A new section on how to effect lasting cultural change inside corporations. (in chapter 9) – this is a huge issue for mid-sized high growth companies.
- A set of tools to enable managers to put the ideas into action (Appendix E) – We are giving away a core part of the training, which helps SMB be self sufficient in developing their leaders.
- Several new case studies of Multiplier leaders (throughout)
- A preface that describes the changing landscape of management and why leaders can and must get more from their talent (pages xvii – xxii) — a short overview of what I've learned since 2010 and an overview of what's in the new edition.
Three Summits This Week — the insight is short because we're hosting three European ScaleUp Summits – Amsterdam, Berlin, and Barcelona this week.
EXITING: Thinking about selling the business for $40 million or more? Want to get 25% to 200% more than you thought? Request the whitepaper from the Exit Strategies Summit at Harvard from Denise Richmond at (610) 299-6466 or email at [email protected]
Put your Critical Information in your POCKET
Click Here to Watch a video example.
Align Software runs your Rockefeller Habits in the cloud, anywhere, anytime! Have real time access to Huddles, Priorities, KPI's, Critical Numbers and more. Scale Up your Rockefeller Habits implementation with www.aligntoday.com – on your computer, tablet or phone. $5.00 per month gets you started.
Better Book Club — What's your team reading? Increase your books read per team member. Easy, Proven, and in the Cloud at http://www.BetterBookClub.com.
Have you ever wondered if working with a coach might accelerate your company's growth, exponentially? Do you have what it takes to move the dial from good to great? Click here to watch Gazelles International President Keith Cupp describes the four most important attributes of successful clients. Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
And if you're interested in becoming a world-class certified Gazelles International coach, please go to gicoaches.com/becomeacoach for more information. If you determine that we're a fit and wish to join our premier organization, we invite you to contact our Dir. of Coach Engagement at [email protected] or 877.217.2253 ext.700.